Saturday, February 09, 2008

mission annoying

Ever since he saw this on YouTube, the little man's been somewhat "enamored" (understatement alert!) with the theme to Mission Impossible.



Yesterday, I listened to him sing this theme for about 20 minutes straight while I made dinner. And while that doesn't sound too challenging in itself, it was the same spot of the theme over and over and over and over and over. And did I mention over? I had to do everything in my power not to scream "SHUT UP ALREADY!!" But he was having so much fun, moving his marble throughout the house, pretending our house was one giant marble run, that it made the annoyance totally worthwhile.

I'm pleased to report he was at it again this morning. This time though, his Mission Impossible was cut short. Where's Tom Cruise when you need him?

No comments: