Sunday, March 19, 2006

best. things. ever. volume 2

• The way you make that little noise with the back of your throat like a little french man "hugnh, hugnh, hugnh."
• Your pegleg sound when you crawl with a toy or ball in your hand.
• The way you hug my legs sometimes when the babysitter gets here because you don't want me to leave.
• How you press against my back or tummy with your foot when you're sleeping with us, just like you did when you were inside the womb.
• The way you throw your head and fall backwards -- even when I'm not there -- waiting for me to tickle you when we push the "10 bees" button
• How you give yourself away when you're doing something naughty by tsk-tsking yourself.
• How you give kisses to strange inanimate objects like your highchair tray, the step, books on the bookshelf and that astronaut on the last page of your touch and feel book.
• How your pudgy little fingers do the sign for bird every time you see one or look out the window at the bird feeder.
• The crazed look you get in your eye right before you swipe my face like a reeces monkey.
• How you lose yourself in what you're doing and walk without even realizing it and sit down as soon as you see someone watching you.
• The way you laugh when your papa does his kung fu moves.
• The way you tickle yourself to the music where I usually tickle you in your Baby Einstein video.
• How when I tell you what we're going to do, you very desperately ask me "Ball?" as if to say, "There will be a ball involved in these plans, won't there?"
• How whenever you see a banana or someone says the word "banana," you make sounds like a little monkey "oooh, oooh, ahhh, ahhh!"

No comments: