Sunday, July 09, 2006

road trip



Raisin and I made the nearly four-hour drive to meet the rest of my family on a lake up north. It was a cousin extravaganza and little e had a smile plastered across his face the whole time.

Grandma S. bought him a shiny new blue ball that we feared had been blown down the beach and lost forever. We come to find out cousin Izzy had snatched it and had been hiding it in her room. Sneaky, sneaky little girl.

One of the biggest highlights for the little man was captaining the boat on Grandpa S's lap -- complete with horn honking and a few "whoa, whoa, whoas" for good measure. And I'm pleased to report that no ducks went hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to plead innocent to the above charges....I don't know how that ball ended up in my room