Monday, October 23, 2006

it's official, i have soccer-mom hair

I got my haircut on Saturday. I gave my hairdresser specific instructions: more rock-n-roll, less mom...something with a little more spunk...something different... I even had a picture from a New York City hair salon: A cute banged cut, about four inches shorter than what I had, with fun little layers throughout. I think she must've been sick that day at beauty school. But apparently she passed Mom Haircut 101 with flying colors!!!!

The good news is, my boy LOVES soccer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, will you be posting photos, now that you have our curiousity peaked?
g&k

amy said...

i contemplated searching for a horrendous soccer-mom do and posting it as if it were my own. alas, i am lazy. i may have over-reacted a bit. i think it was more how she styled it. now it just looks like a shorter version of my old hair.

amy said...

p.s. thank you for your concern.