Thursday, October 12, 2006

izzy vizzyts

This past weekend brought a visit from Aunt Karen, Uncle Bob and Izzy. The apple orchard was probably the highlight of the visit. So rather than bore you with all the details about how I made our dinner reservations for the wrong night and we were forced to get takeout and bring it home, we'll get right to the pictures.

Here are some pretty leaf cookies I made. Uh huh, that's right, bring it, Martha! Apparently, they were too pretty to eat because no one did (except me).


Here's the little dude realizing that dropping apples found on the ground is not as much fun as dropping them from a shopping cart.


Little e and most of his cousins (from my side). One would never guess that the one furthest left is my sister Karen's child.


And finally, I call this one Happy Boy With Apple (and Booger). And no, those aren't stunt boogers -- them babies are real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean that you can tell that's Karen's child..... because of her charming personality, dazzling beauty and great fashion sense??