Thursday, October 19, 2006

the kid enjoys salsa

Last night I made little e a grilled cheese for dinner. I remembered seeing some mild salsa in the refrigerator that wasn't fuzzy, so I put a little dallop of it on the side. After one taste, he decided he really liked salsa. "Aiyin like salsa!" he said. It was salsa this, salsa that, salsa, salsa!!! He ended up just spooning it into his mouth. And I suspect if I had handed him the jar, he would've emptied it.

So tonight I did the same with his Smart Dog, only this time, I gave him a little more -- which he shoveled into his mouth without coming up for air. He mixed his hotdog in it. He mixed his peas in it as he proclaimed the mighty salsa elixir of the gods!

Stay tuned for next week's post when he can't stand salsa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright. we get it. the kid enjoys salsa.