Saturday, February 24, 2007

hide and seek EXTREME

Lately little e has been enjoying the game of hide and seek. He likes to be the seeker. And when he's the seeker, you can count on having about three seconds max to hide. So finding and assuming your hiding position can be a dangerous challenge to say the least. I've pleaded with him to get him to count longer with a "Buddy, count SLOWLY -- count up to 10." Which usually results in a, "one...two...TEN!!" I know very well he can count to ten. So I suspect this is one of his many cheating tactics. Along with that part where he uncovers his eyes and watches me hide. It's not enough that I only have a nanosecond to do it. Then, there's Norman who works as his partner in crime. So in the event that I have managed to make it to a good hiding spot, the dog immediately reveals where I am.

In other news, someone seems to have lost interest in potty training. But I'm not going to mention any names.

No comments: