Saturday, December 16, 2006

i want a do-over

Shoot. I wasn't in love with this year's Christmas card picture. I really wanted a picture of little e on Santa's lap. But anyone who gets our card will see that's not exactly what I got. Close, but not exactly.

But then today Ed was performing some of his computer photo wizardry. And what do I see on his screen? The perfect Christmas card photo. But it's too late now -- the cards are already ordered. Do you know how much this kills me?? Ed does because he heard me whine about it all afternoon.

So when you get our card, just pretend this is the picture instead.*


*(That is, if you ever GET our card because foolishly I ordered from the same place this year and they like to take their good ol' sweet time making the cards -- like they're doing some sort of personal hand-etched interpretation of the photo.)

1 comment:

bon bon said...

what a doll! what was photoshoped? he's actually feeding a dolphin in this shot, isn't he...

we just wanted to wish the 3 of you a merry christmas! and this is cheaper and easier than mailing a card.

g&k