Tuesday, April 24, 2007

best. things. ever. volume 5

• How you say "for" instead of "to" like "I want to give it for Mama." And even in very subtle instances like together (forgether).
• How your enthusiasm for finding Tiny Little Balls has not died -- nor does it seem it ever will.
• Your freakishly accurate memory.
• Your freakishly heightened sense of perception (your ability to spot a ladybug, Tiny Little Ball or flea while being pushed in stroller -- "I SEE SOMETHING!! I SEE SOMETHING!! DON'T ROLL ME!!!")
• How happy, to the point of giddy, you get when I let you make cookies with me.
• How you say "windshield wipers" ("whimper wipers").
• The fact that you still call the stairs "dotes" even when you know the proper word, because Papa and I like it.
• How when I say something you really like the sound of, you say, "What Mama say?" just so you can hear it again.
• Hearing at 6:30 in the morning for the past couple weeks "THE SUN WAKED UP PAPA...THE SUN WAKED UP MAMA... I sleeped like a big boy!"
• How you lick my face like a puppy dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a student from China.I like your blog. Your son is so cute, and you are a great mum!

amy said...

You're too kind. And I feel like you should get some sort of prize for leaving a comment. Thank you!

Say "Hi" to China for me.