Monday, September 01, 2008

oh, bother

The boy has become quite fond of Winnie the Pooh. For months, he's been listening to the stories every night on CD when he goes to bed. Then, I ordered him this. It arrived on Saturday and he's already watched it about six times.

I remember when I was a child, Sears used to be all about Winnie the Pooh. Pooh was everywhere in the store. I used to like going there just to see the displays. And most of the kids clothes had little Winnie-the-Poohs embroidered on the chest...or perhaps this is just another crazy memory that I make up in my head.

4 comments:

bon bon said...

"i'm just a little black rain cloud.."
:o)

Anonymous said...

Remember Sebastian Cabet from Family Affair? He was the butler of Buffey and Jody...I can't remember his name though...

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, never mind..Mr. French

amy said...

What about Mrs. Beasley!?!?