Wednesday, October 15, 2008

turns out if you say something enough, the nuts, i mean people, will start to believe it

It's no secret that I prefer Barack Obama. But I've decided to keep my commentary positive and just shut up about the other team. I've resigned myself to the understanding that if someone hasn't changed their mind at this point, nothing I can do or say or do will convince them.

But the coverage in the last week has made me sick. There are people out there who are buying this "Barack-Obama-is-a-terrorist" message and articles like this one and this one don't even begin to paint the picture of how frightening it is (you need to see the video footage of the death chants to fully appreciate our nation's wack-o factor).


This truly frightens me:




And how 'bout THIS guy:


Watch CBS Videos Online


But leave it to John Stewart to make it all so very funny.




So as much as I would like to see Barack Obama win, I fear for his life if he does. And sadly, I won't be at all surprised if he doesn't.

1 comment:

bon bon said...

glenn and i were just discussing how the mc/palin mobs are similar to those on the simpsons. just give them the word and they'll be torching the kwik-e-mart!