Tuesday, October 06, 2009

another wii-kend

The little man and I spent the past weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Schulz's in Racine. It was a great trip filled with fun: a pool table, a pizza party with the aunts, uncles and cousins, grandma's marble run, miniature golfing and last but not least, cousin Chloe's Wii. The little man got some quality Wii time in while at Grandma and Grandpa's. He's still blathering on about Shay-Shay Lake or some such track I have no idea what he's talking about.

This morning, I drove him to preschool because it was raining and I couldn't find our second umbrella. As I was buckling him into his car seat, I reminded him that he has a cold and he needs to cover his mouth when he coughs -- especially at school. I said something like, "You should just keep practicing that so you do it automatically." Still in Mario-Kart-Wii-mode, he responded, "Not manually."

No comments: