Friday, August 11, 2006

football vs. soccer

It was another trip to the park today with another round of: Run. Throw. Pickup. Run. Throw. Pickup. I started to feel like that guy in the Volkswagon ad who has the kids running up and down hills to wear them out.

Here's the boy's solution for the whole soccer vs. football name discrepency -- combine the two! The clip's a little long, but the "GOAL!" at the end makes it well worth the wait. What? It doesn't? Sorry. He's still working on his endzone touchdown dance. One of these days, I'll sit down with iMovie and learn how to edit my clips. Really, I will.


And in case you didn't believe me about the tree kissing, there's this one. And I swear, it was totally unstaged. I was just looking to get footage from our walk home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would expect a tree kisser from two tree huggers

Bob

Anonymous said...

p.s. For the love of God would you buy the boy a decent size soccer ball!!!

amy said...

hey, the boy chooses his own ball, mister.