Friday, September 14, 2007

his second home

This morning after we dropped Papa off at work, the little man came with me to drop something off to a client. A client whose offices just happen to be across the street from the Target Center, home to Minnesota's NBA basketball team.

There's a new restaurant there now called NBA City. He was pretty excited when he saw the signage, but not quite as excited as I thought he would be.

We really need to take him down there at night so he can see it in all its glory -- when the basketballs light up consecutively to give the illusion of a basket being made. I'm not sure what kind of fare they serve at NBA City. But I get the feeling there's a good chance we may be dining there in the future.

Next, we stopped for coffee and a muffin at a place where I sometimes do work. After scanning the cafe and seeing all of the worker drones conducting business on laptops and cell phones, I felt so lucky to be there with the coolest boss ever.

No comments: