Tuesday, September 11, 2007

quote of the day

These quotes of the days are getting very difficult only because the little man says so many funny things all day long. It's so hard to keep track -- which I guess is all the more reason to keep doing quotes of the day, right?

(I picked up some sushi at the grocery store for lunch. We're sitting down. Me with sushi, Elian with PB&J.)

Him: Mama, do I like sushi?

Me: Well, I'm not sure.

Him: Can I try some?

(Normally, I'm on board to let him try just about anything once, but I'm not sure if raw fish is okay for toddlers.)

Me: Well, I don't know buddy, it's pretty spicy. (We use the spicy thing a lot.)

Him: Maybe when I get older I can have sushi? Mama will say, "Elian, do you want some sushi for lunch? And I'll say, 'okay! I DO want sushi'"

No comments: