Friday, September 07, 2007

north shore 2007

I have trouble writing about large chunks of time. That probably says something about my writing ability -- or my memory. I do better with little snippets. So rather than bore you with the details of our trip up north, I'll just say we had an incredible time.

We've been going to the same place for more than 10 years now. Every year we discover something new. And now, with the little man, our visit is a lot different than the times we used to while away the hours reading, doing jigsaw puzzles and crosswords, playing yatzee and doing a lot of napping. But I wouldn't change it for the world. Here are some of the highlights in photos. I'll add more photos and maybe some video once I get it off the camera.

You didn't think we were going to get away with not playing basketball, did you?


Can you say mini-me?


Just two handsome dudes sitting on the rocks.


Unfortunately, the train stopped running after Labor Day. Luckily, someone got over it.


His trademark gargoyle pose.


What's this? A BALL statue?

No comments: