Monday, September 24, 2007

Introducing, BOTM

You may recall a while back I announced a new Hernan-dos feature: Ball of the Week. Well, after sensing a lack of enthusiasm by my Official Ball Photographer, I was beginning to think it might not happen. I tried to spin it as a fun project, a photographic ball study if you will. But still, he didn't bite. There's nothing the husband enjoys more than my hair-brained schemes that involve more work on his part than my own. But what's this? A ball photo? And I didn't even have to nag. Much. So without further ado, I present the Ball of the Month (formerly Ball of the Week).

September's ball was purchased today by Papa. It's the second in the series of the boy's Halloween balls. When I asked Elian what he was going to call this one, without a moment's delay, he responded, "Boney." Boney allegedly glows in the dark but I'm thinking that was a lie. According to Elian, Boney bounces AND rolls. Ooooooh, look how spooky -- and boney.

No comments: