Sunday, October 21, 2007

look what we made



And by "we" I mean "I". To my little helper, making scarecrows was like so 14 hours ago when he cried because I told him that it would have to wait until today. When it came to the reality of making scarecrows today, however, he was more interested in swinging his baseball bat around. And then claiming that he had lost the little black plastic piece from the handle of said bat in a pile of leaves -- the same pile of leaves I had just stuffed into the scarecrow. "Find it, Mama!" Find it I did, but not inside the scarecrow but on the ground next to me.

He's quite proud of the scarecrows he "helped" make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so I see Mama and E, where is Papa??

amy said...

Alas, Papa didn't have any scarecrow-quality clothing he was willing to sacrafice.