Thursday, March 20, 2008

he's got the music in him


I've been dreaming of the day I'd see my boy on stage dressed like a tree delivering some three-word line he dutifully rehearsed. Well, we haven't quite reached that milestone yet, but he did have his first pre-school performance at their potluck dinner the other night.

I didn't even think he was going to be part of the performance considering he's only there two afternoons a week, missing the music class (apparently he was involved in some clandestine rehearsals). He was also feeling a bit under the weather at the time. But all things considered, I think he truly shined.

Here's a small sample of the Leprechaun Song. (Be thankful it's a small sample -- it was a very. long. song.) I love how the big brothers in the audience sing along and do the motions as they watch.

No comments: