Thursday, May 01, 2008

smooth operator

Yesterday the little man and I went down the street to let the neighbor's dog out. As we were heading home, an attractive woman got out of a car and started walking toward another neighbor's house. When Elian saw her, his eyes lit up and before I knew it, he was running toward her to greet her, "Hi, I didn't know I was going to see you...I'm glad to see you today..." he cooed. She knelt down to say hello to him at eye level and he gave her a big hug, "Hiiiiiiiiiii....." I got a little nervous. Did I know this person? Did he know this person? I started to think it might be our neighbor's daughter. So I said, "Buddy, do you know who this is?" To which he replied, "No." And then the woman introduced herself and he introduced himself. And we went on our merry way.

He has a way with the ladies.

No comments: