Tuesday, July 17, 2007

dear good people of dyson

Hypothetically speaking, say you've got a son and he enjoys marbles. Let's say he enjoys them so much that in his excitement, he often drops them, leaving them to roll under the sofa and credenza?

See where I'm going?

I have a product idea for you that I'm willing to give you for FREE. Yes, FREE! Let's call it a Patented Marble-Filter Attachment™. You place it on the end of your extension wand (note to my five readers: I did not make this term up -- I've written my fair-share of vacuum-cleaner copy.) And through the magic of your incredible Dyson technology, it picks up the dust bunnies, dog-hair tumbleweeds, what-have-you, leaving the marbles behind. Nice, huh? I know! You don't see Hoover with a marble filter attachment, do you?

If that doesn't grab you, how about a infrared sensor that sends a signal indicating you're about to suck up your son's prized marble (aka: Funky Ball).

You're welcome in advanced.

Signed,
Your Biggest Fan

P.S. BONUS PROMOTIONAL IDEA! You've heard of Bikram yoga haven't you? Now that the weather's warming up again, I've taken to Bikram vacuuming.

No comments: