Monday, July 23, 2007

the mailman, the hero

We returned home this weekend to find a box on the porch. It was the "marble thing". Well, not exactly the same marble thing Ed had ordered. That one apparently was being shipped (or not shipped) by the pony express and we all lost patience. So a new marble thing was ordered.

So, now the boy is pleased as punch -- he loves his new ball thing. And apparently now he loves the mailman too.

Since yesterday, it's been nothing but:
"The nice MAILMAN brought me this ball thing...isn't this a great ball thing that the MAILMAN brought me???...What a nice MAILMAN!!!!"

2 comments:

Turtle10 said...

Remind me...if I (Grandma Marbles) order something for The Little Man, to deliver it myself so that the mailman doesn't get all the credit.

amy said...

Amen, sista!