Thursday, July 12, 2007

quote of the day

(Obeying his command to watch Calliou, there was a momentary flash of live TV when I slipped in the DVD. And it was a GROWNUP show.)

Mama: (Thinking) Well lookee here, if it isn't Martha Stewart and Lindsey Lohan baking up some profiteroles. This can be nothing short of entertaining.

Raisin: What are they making, Mama?

Mama: Profiteroles.

Raisin: (Making a bee-line to the kitchen and sobbing) I want to make feet-rolls!!!

Mama: Well, I don't think we have all the ingredients and I'm not sure how to make them. Let's watch and find out.

Raisin: I think you take the cookie dough. (Making mixing movements with his hands) And MIX it all up. And maybe some sugar...some flour...We have the ingredients!!

P.S. I realize this is more than "a quote." Here at Hernan-dos, we use the term very loosely.

No comments: