Wednesday, July 30, 2008

an official proclamation

I heretofore declare this quite possibly one of the most awesome toys ever created. In fact, I just ordered three of them for impromptu birthday gifts -- something I always think I'm going to do, but never do (like thinking I'll pick up the perfect gift for someone months before Christmas when I stumble upon it, but I don't and then I forget what it was in the first place).

Seriously, we saw one of these things in the park a few years ago. There were kids crawling out of the woodwork to watch it. I had forgotten about it. But then I ended up accidently getting one for Elian's third birthday. I stored it away figuring we couldn't use it in the winter, then recently remembered I had it. We've been having a blast with it since.

Yesterday, we had Henrikover to play. I launched the balloons off as the two boys wore themselves out running across the field to find them after they landed. And wearing out two three year-olds is just an added bonus feature for a toy as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: